Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vintage Vertical Stripes.


Photos By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Dress: Vintage
Tights: Wal-Mart, DIY Ripped
Boots: Rack Room
Belt: Charlotte Russe

I absolutely looove this vintage style dress with its delightful, ruffled waist line!! I found it for $3 in a mess of dresses at ATS and it still had the original Sears tag neatly sewn in the neck. My plan is to cut at least 8 inches off the bottom! I feel more comfortable in shorter dresses with tights* But... I was just so excited about finding this dress..I thought I would go ahead and post a before picture. I will post an after picture when I get done altering the length!
After it is altered, I love that I will be able to dress this up with sparkly booties or just throw on a pair of gladiator sandals & a fitted blazer to make it casual<3


LOVE.

Some of Betsey Johnson's Spring 2011 Collection:







I chose some of my favorite pieces from this collection to post<3 Betsey Johnson is one of my absolute favorite designers! I love the energy of this collection and the bold color palettes that we see. Of course, the floral print may have caught my eye in the 2nd picture..probably 80% of the clothing I own are floral print. I love how the dress looks like a floating water color, it's quite beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment