Saturday, January 22, 2011

Broadway.




Photos By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Jeans: Thrifted, Jordache Basics
Shirt: Thrifted
Purse: Thrifted
Sparkly Booties: Thrifted


Oh boy!! I didn't realize my entire outfit has belonged to other lovely people besides myself when I was getting dressed. (A lot of times I wish I knew the stories behind the clothes I buy from thrift stores) Well nonetheless, just another thrifting adventure for me :o) I fell in love with these jeans the other day while out at America's Thrift Store with my friend Casey (p.s. I hope everyone has a friend who is as wonderful as her)..I had planned on cutting them off and wearing them as short shorts, but then I got to looking at the detail at the bottom of the jeans and I just can't cut those beautiful bows off!! I absolutely loove how high waisted they are and how feminine and soft the bows make the jeans look. I love mixing hard and soft pieces of clothing together..so I paired them with a thrifted Broadway t-shirt and some very sparkly black booties which complement my very sparkly thrifted purse. I have been on a mad search for the perfect black side purse for months and I could not have found a more perfect one that says "me"..For anyone that knows me, I adore sparkles!! Actually, sparkle is my favorite color<3..so when I laid eyes on this beauty, I knew it was simply meant to be, and only $2. Haaaa, yes!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment