Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stripes.







Photos Taken By Kyle Boen



Outfit Details:

Hair Wrap: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: American Eagle-Borrowed From Olivia<3
Boots: Payless (AE Boots)
Purse: Thrifted
Tights: Wal-Mart

FACT: I love thrifting


Getting ready is just so darn fun for me!! I love experimenting with different fabrics and mixing patterns and prints! Above, I chose vertical stripes and a water colored floral print. I truly enjoy expressing myself through my clothing! I don't necessarily have just one specific style..I really just dress how I am feeling that day! In my fashion world, the sky is the limit*

Idea: Think of yourself as a blank canvas when you stand in front of your closet and then simply paint yourself with clothing. I know that may sound a bit cheesy, but it's what you make of it. Getting ready can be more than just a tiresome process, make it fun and create art!*--put on some music and dance while you are getting ready :o) it may set the mood for your outfit.

 As you can see, I used a lot of thrifted items..and even borrowed the shorts I am wearing from one of my best girlfriends!! That is one fantastic part of being a girl..getting to clothes swap with your girlfriends. Try it sometime* I actually went through Olivia's closet and picked out some pieces I really love that I plan on incorporating in with my own clothes. I think we have really different styles, but that is the fun part about it..I can pair her clothing with something in my closet to make it "me".












No comments:

Post a Comment