Monday, January 24, 2011

There's No Place Like Home.

These buttons are my favorite!!


Photos By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Skirt: Plato's Closet/Nashville<3
Black v-neck: Rugged Wearhouse
Black Sweater: Goodys
Tights: Wal-Mart
Sparkly Flats: Old Navy
Snake Ring(better picture next time): Gift from Rodeo Drive..Thank you sis<3

The man behind the camera.....


....meet my love, Kyle.

Happy Monday everyone!! I thought it was time to introduce the man behind the camera..my delightful husband Kyle. We have been married for over 2 years now and I feel very blessed to have found my best friend and a Godly man who loves me for me :o)


This outfit makes me feel so girly!!..always a plus. I love the light, airy floral print on this high waisted skirt and the different buttons that line the front add something playful and unique to it!* I found this skirt at Plato's Closet in Nashville while visiting my sister..stellar find if I may say. I paired this soft skirt with slightly ripped black tights to create a more intense look. DIY a pair of tights..it's a fun and simple project! I have 2 black pairs that I ripped and I wear them when I want to achieve a different style. One pair is slightly ripped and the other pair is heavily ripped all over, which I'm sure you will see in later posts ;o) And these gold shoes just add the right sparkle needed for this outfit to shine!!



“Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, there's no place like home.”-The Wizard of Oz


 



No comments:

Post a Comment