Saturday, January 8, 2011

Amour.


Photos Taken By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Sweater: Thrifted
Tights: Rugged Wearhouse
Ruffle Socks: Rugged Wearhouse
Flats: Old Navy


Today was another fun Cosby sweater day for me.  But for a very good reason..it was exceptionally cold outside.  I paired it with these very blue tights, which I really like and I believe they add a nice pop of color to the outfit!!..and then I accessorized with navy blue ruffled socks and a red lip<3

*I thought I would share just a few of the quotes I love from Sex and the City! (my absolute favorite show)


"I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.”-Carrie Bradshaw
 
"The only thing that I have ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several little fires."-Carrie Bradshaw
 
“Carrie: I just love Sleeping Beauty! The music, the sets, the costumes. It's so romantic!
Stanford: You only like it because she sleeps for a hundred years and doesn't age.”-Sex and the City
 
 
 
Some Stunning Carrie Fashion:
 

Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment