Monday, January 3, 2011

Blossom.









 Photos Taken By Kyle Boen.

Outfit Details:

Blazer: Hand-me-down from mom
Black Dress: Wal-Mart
Belt: Thrifted
 Tights: Wal-Mart
Cream Socks: Rugged Wearhouse
Black Boots: DSW
Ring: Charlotte Russe



Have you ever had that one article of clothing (maybe a dress) that delicately hangs in your closet and is just so cooperative and functional?? I could try on at least 10 different outfits and still turn to mine for comfort and security! That is what makes this little black dress I am wearing in the pictures above so special to me.  I know it is somewhat covered by the blazer, but I'm sure it will make another appearance in a later post.  I found this dress on sale at Wal-Mart for $10..it is from the Miley Cyrus and Max Azria line. 

Why I love this dress:
*The top is made like a leotard, which may make me feel a little like a ballerina<3 
 *It is so forgiving!! Forget sucking in and feeling uncomfortable.  I like to feel confident in my clothes!
*The short length that kindly allows me to play around with many different colorful tights. 
*It has a thick elastic band that gathers at the waistline.
*Omigosh..have you seen the ruffles??..I will wear anything with ruffles!!
* The best part is that I get to have fun and doll up the dress with other pieces of clothing I adore.

p.s. I hope you all have that one item of clothing that just works and that makes you feel like a confident young lady :o)
                                                                    

















No comments:

Post a Comment