Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love It or Hate It.




 Photos By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Sweatshirt: Thrifted
Shorts: American Eagle, DIY cut offs
Tights: Wal-Mart
Headband: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Payless
Purse: Thrifted


I am going to keep this short and sweet!! Fashion is all about being yourself and feeling good in whatever you wear. I like to wear things out of the ordinary and keep people wondering.. what in the heck is this girl going to come up with next!! It is fun, exciting and totally me!! People either love it or hate it. This sweatshirt may get a lot of unwanted giggles, but I am true to myself and I love what's going on with this outfit! I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone..try pushing the limits..it's fun!! Carrie Bradshaw's character in Sex and the City is so inspiring, I mean that girl is fearless when it comes to making a fashion statement. And most of all, I would like to thank the little old lady who probably hand painted this darling bear and donated this sweatshirt to the thrift store, you deserve a hug my friend :o)

A weed is but an unloved flower. - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment