Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thrifty Talula.


The perfect accessory can make an outfit. 

 Photos Taken By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Shirt: Olivia's Closet
Scarf: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted/Altered
Tights: Rugged Wearhouse
Flats: Old Navy
Earrings: Betsey Johnson



Hi everyone* Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday<3 This has been quite a weekend for me. Friday morning I got my wisdom teeth pulled!! The entire process was a blurr and I don't remember much, but the healing has not been so pleasant. I have been snuggled up on the couch with chicken broth, sprite, ice cream and jello..so I have yet to venture out and do much of anything*

This outfit is actually from right before the snow came this past week, but I wanted to post the winter wonderland pictures first* The grey shirt is borrowed from Olivia and the majority of my finds are from a local thrift store. I love the high waisted shorts, but they were actually really long when I purchased them. Altering allows for a fun and creative time! I tend to look for the hidden potential in clothing ;o) I don't just search for the items that fit me correctly.. but I like to find pieces that I can easily alter to fit my personality more. And with the length of the shorts, I can switch out tights and make many different looks.


Fashion accessories: decorative items that supplement and complement clothing. 

I really do love to accessorize! With this look I chose a scarf with a floral print to complement the blue shorts & tie everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment