Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stefani.




Photos By Kyle Boen

Outfit Details:

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: American Eagle, DIY cut offs
Tights: Wal-Mart
Socks: Mama :o)
Moccasins: TjMaxx
Bracelet: Pangea


Hi loves!! This outfit was actually from a couple of days ago.. and sadly just now getting posted. This shirt is one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I own! One day I was shopping at Urban Outfitters in The Gulch and fell in love with the sparkly shoulder detail. The shape of the shirt is kindly laid back and slouchy, which I appreciate very much :o) 




L.A.M.B 2011 Spring Collection


This is just a little glimpse of Gwen Stefani's Spring 2011 collection. I love her combinations of bold colors and patterns! I also see some masculine mixed with feminine pieces, which is quite refreshing. I love when designers are not afraid to layer, drape and think outside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment