Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars 2011.

My Top 5 Red Carpet Looks.


Michelle Williams in Chanel Couture.

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Haute Couture.

 Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana.

Cate Blanchett in Givency Couture.

Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott.



I always looove watching The Oscars Live from the red carpet on E prior to the actual award show just to see all of the lovely ladies and their beautiful dresses. I often think about how I would style the dress differently with hair/make up/jewelry and I don't hold back voicing my opinion to my husband who kindly accompanies me :o) These ladies were my absolute favorites from last night on the red carpet. Ha, anyone who knows my style could totally see why I fell in love which each of these dresses. I adore lace, sparkles, draping, anything ballerina-esque and rich colors along with pretty pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment