Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Shower.






Photos By Kyle Boen





Outfit Details:

Skirt: Wet Seal
Tights: Hand me down from sis<3
Boots: Rack Room
Black Shirt: Wal-Mart
Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Owl: Rue 21


Hi friends! Happy Sunday :o) This outfit was actually worn today and I just arrived home from a "Peter Rabbit" inspired baby shower..it was quite delightful. We celebrated sweet Melissa's little miracle, baby Lowen! This morning I seriously woke up and decided I was going to wear purple..it happened just like that..and it usually does, haha! This is one of my favorite skirts that I bought at Wet Seal on a spontaneous shopping spree with my friend Jenny. I had a moment where I realized I just couldn't leave the store without it!* I love that it is lace, floral print, ruffles and purple..all at the same time<3 My sister also brought me a little goody bag of hand me downs last night and that's where I found these pretty plum tights. I love mixing different shades of the same color, but I paired the different purples with a simple black so there wasn't soo much going on. What do you think?*

No comments:

Post a Comment