Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beloved and Borrowed.



Photos By Kyle Boen



Outfit Details:

Dress: Borrowed from my sister<3
Tights: Wal-Mart
Boots: Macy's (Madden Girl)

Hello beautiful lace dress!!..kinda Alice in Wonderland..kinda medieval meets Betsey Johnson<3 Ok, many xoxoxox's to my sister for letting me take this delightful dress home with me from my last visit with her. Honestly, I was quite skeptical about the length on me at first, BUT this dress still deserved a spot on my blog and I love it nonetheless. I feel like if it were any shorter, this lovely dress would look a little more costume(ish). I decided to rock the black tights and my new boots..once again! The dress is a deep aqua blue color with a dark navy lace overlay...and yes, I paired the navy with black :o) It adds an edge to it..that I like* I also highlighted my lips with a dark purple lipstick (MAC, Cyber). A look is not complete without lipstick<3<3

She inspires me.


No comments:

Post a Comment