Saturday, February 5, 2011

Man Up.



Photos By Kyle Boen



Outfit Details:

Shirt: Thrifted-Kyle's ;o)
Tights: Wal-Mart
Boots: Rugged Wearhouse
Belt: Thrifted
Gold Cuff: Hand me down


Hi loves!!! Sorry for the delay in posts, we had a little problem with our computer and did not have signal for a few days. This is a simple outfit as you can see, but I love it!! Girls, I encourage you to rummage through your man's closet and see what you can find ;o) I turned my husband's thrifted button up into a short dress..then paired it with some colorful tights and vintage inspired boots!! I decided to belt it so the shirt was more fitting. I think the finish look came together quite well* I have also found a few more pieces of clothing in his closet that I can't wait to play around with and create different looks!
 Oh, and I am a huge lover of make up and actually really enjoy painting my face. Lipsticks are my very fave!! I usually like to keep my make up simple and wear a bold lipstick..so my lips steal the spotlight! With this look, I chose a bright red that adds a lovely pop of color<3<3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment