Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh Sunny Days.


Pictures By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Dress: American Eagle
Tights: Wal-Mart
Socks: Kyle ;o)
Boots: Macy's (Madden Girl)..Love.


I cannot quite wait for Spring, Summer and this sunshiny goodness all the time!! This past weekend was absolutely gorgeous and the warm weather was such a beautiful breath of fresh air for me and my slightly vampire-ish skin!
Fact: I love dresses. It's true..and floral print, so what's better than a floral print dress??? I am a huge fan of the color black as well and I love to mix this dark bold color with the basic navy and occasional brown. I don't follow the rule: never mix black and brown or black and navy. I say.. "screw the rule!!", wear what you want ;o) Oh my my my..these Madden boots make me giddy! Ha, I really can't control the excitement when I put them on* My sister and I found them on sale at Macy's in Nashville and after careful observation of the warm feelings that took over when we placed the boots on our feet (kinda like Cinderella and her sparkly glass slipper..oh yeah!), we decided it would be very unfortunate if we passed up such a delightful and very well made boot<3 End of story..we are so so pleased with our purchase! I did not get a very good picture of my bracelet, but I want to describe it because this piece of jewelry is truly one of my favorites! I found it at Pangea in Hillsboro Village. It is a dark brown leather band with dull gold studs all around it..I wear it with just about everything and it gives a little edgy feel to anything I pair it with :o) score!



No comments:

Post a Comment