Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Dance To The Beat Of My Own Drum.

Look One.



Outfit Details:

Shirt: Liv
Dress: Liv, Urban Outfitters
Tights: Wal-Mart
Socks: Urban Outfitters<3
Boots: Rack Room


 This is another outfit that basically belongs to my bestie, Liv. I borrowed the dress and long sleeve shirt from her closet and created a look that I loved! I also featured this grey shirt on my blog awhile back with high waisted blue shorts and a floral scarf. Ha..we are like Mutt and Jeff, so any dress I borrow from her looks completely different on me--a lot shorter* I love the pockets in the front of the dress and the material is so light weight! I thrive off of creating different looks and mixing colors and patterns. With this outfit, I put together colors that made me feel especially girly and I matched my magenta Urban Outfitter socks with my magenta MAC lipstick (Up The Amp)..it is such a lovely color and my favorite! ;o) it's a win win situation.
 


Look Two.


All Photos by Kyle Boen

 
  Outfit Details:

Stripes: American Eagle
Jacket: Hand Me Down/Guess
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Rugged Wearhouse
Boots: Payless/AE
Scarf: Thrifted
 
I have seriously not worn a blue jean jacket since I was in highschool, which was almost 5 years ago! But, another visit to my mumzy's house turned in to me leaving with one of her precious hand me downs..this blue jean jacket. I was determined to style this jacket in a fun and playful way! I personally adore this look. I decided to mix bold colors and two different patterns :o) I mean, it's only natural for me! You like??

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”-Dr. Seuss





No comments:

Post a Comment