Tuesday, March 1, 2011

O' Dolly.


Photos By Amber Hezlep. (http://www.amberhezlep.com/) <3


Outfit Details:

Shirt: Dollywood
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Wal-Mart
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Borrowed from my sister
Bracelets: Pangea

Fact: I am a little obsessed with Dolly Parton. This is my favorite shirt I own, hands down..I mean this lady is just fabulous!! I got this tee when my friend Jennifer and I got to see her in concert at Dollywood. It was such a magical moment in my life. I remember getting so excited when I thought I saw her come out on stage that my nose started bleeding (heavily). Yes, true story! I was sooo embarrassed, but thankfully Jennifer pulled out a pack of friendship tissues and we took care of that situation :o)
Fact: I am a little obsessed with ballerinas and anything ballerina-esque, like this pale pink tutu<3 It only made sense to combine my two loves! and Poof..I felt so happy with this outfit on!* Styled it up with my favorite magenta socks and sweet little black & white wingtip heels that my sister kindly let me borrow. I think I would have done Carrie Bradshaw proud!!

Side note: Check out Amber's website listed above, she is incredibly talented :o)




Some of my favorite Dolly Quotes:
I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.-Dolly Parton




We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.-Dolly Parton
It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen.-Dolly Parton

No comments:

Post a Comment