Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Make It Your Own.




Photos By Kyle Boen



Outfit Details:

Skirt:Belk
Tights: Hand me down
Sandals: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Ring: Hand me down



Hi Friends!! Happy Tuesday :o) This outfit was actually from about a week ago* Oops..I know, I am behind. I bought this skirt at Belk last summer with no intentions of ever wearing it as an actual skirt, ha!..just not my thing, but I found a way to make it "me". I loved the print when I saw it and tried wearing it as a dress instead. This dress does have to be belted or it just kind of looks awkward to say the least. I found these camel colored sandals from Old Navy in my closet some odd weeks ago (they must be about 8 years old) and after dusting them off..I am obsessed!! I absolutely Love when that happens*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment