Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Sunday Sun.



 Photos By Kyle Boen.




Outfit Details:

Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Hand me down from sister
Flats: Old Navy
Owl Ring: Forever 21
...And My Dad<3 


Oh Sunny Days....omigosh, this weather has been gorgeous all weekend long!! My dresses are joyfully dancing in my closet just waiting to be worn in the beautiful sunshine. This dress is pretty new and I was really excited to wear it! I like how I kind of get lost in the lace because my skin is so fair. I paired it with some dark brown tights (thank you sis!) and dark brown suede flats. I just love the cream and brown together and my legs are soo pale..I like to keep them covered most of the time ;o)
And I would like you to meet my dad, Jimmy! He holds a very special place in my heart and I love him soo much!! This was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment