Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rabbit Ears.


Photos By Kyle Boen





Outfit Details:

Shirt: Forever 21
Cami: Express
Jeans: Goody's
Gladiator Sandals: Belk
Stud Bracelet: Pangea
Pearl Bracelets: Rugged Wearhouse
Owl Ring: Forever 21
 
 
Happy Sunday friends<3 This casual outfit was actually from yesterday when I went frolicking downtown with my lovely babe and mumzy! I knew there would be a lot of walking involved..so wearing something comfortable was key. Also I wanted to show off my new tee from Forever 21. Haha..I haven't bought a screen tee in a very long time, but my eyes wandered over to this very curious bunny rabbit with his incredibly charming bow tie while I was shopping. It was love at first sight and he has such a sweet face, I just couldn't leave him in the store. I think feeling good in your clothing can only make for a delightful outing in the sunshine. While downtown, we visiting The Knitting Mill..where I found an amazing vintage hat that I can't wait to share with you guys, walked across the bridge and had dinner at Mellow Mushroom! The hour wait was totally worth it..I found my new favorite pizza :o) So all in all..I love this shirt and I love the time I got to spend with family last night!*


No comments:

Post a Comment