Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fashion.Noihsaf.Fashion.

Florence Welch and Alexa Chung. Love the fashion.
These two lovely and very style savvy young ladies are my personal style icons. They truly inspire me and I really appreciate their one of a kind style. I feel like they are both feminine, quirky, eccentric and daring when it comes to fashion and that's what I love about them! I would wear every outfit pictured below and it is totally normal for me to look at a picture, find similar pieces of clothing and make it my own<3 I am also in love with Florence Welch's fierce and fiery red hair..this is a project that I will be working on soon with mine! Oh yeah!!










This picture of Alexa Chung above is actually the reason why I adore black tights and cut off shorts now ;o) I saw this picture, got inspired and now it is a staple look for me and I feel so comfortable when wearing it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Florence!! I am so excited about seeing her perform in July.

    ReplyDelete