Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mixed Prints.




Photos By Kyle



Outfit Details:

Dress: Hand-me-down (Britt)
Leggings: "same"
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Rugged Wearhouse
Owl Ring: For Love


I know, right?? How can 2 pieces of clothing make such a statement? I love mixing patterns and textures, it's kind of an obsession..along with my new found love of Harry Potter. I am always inspired by the numerous amounts of fashion magazines I drool over on a daily basis & the endless Sex and the City episodes I watch. This is my life people, I crave fashion! Even though I don't have the pricey labels and the unique Manolo Blahniks Carrie Bradshaw pranced around the streets of NYC in, I work with what I have stored away in my color coordinated closet :o) Like this extremely fun and energetic outfit. It's a mix between a tribal print and floral lace, which are so different that they work in a quirky and quite interesting way!! Please let me know what you think<3

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you could always dress! I so wish I could pull off half the looks you do!

    ReplyDelete