Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Lovin'


 Photos By Kyle




Outfit Details:


Blouse: Hand-me-down; Forever 21
Camisole: Hand-me-down; Express
Shorts: American Eagle; DIY cut-offs
Gladiators: Belk
Leggings: Charlotte Russe; cut<3
Necklace: Rue 21



I often forget to remove my three black hair ponies that decorate my wrist on a daily basis :o) I love this look! I fell in love with this sheer blouse the moment my sister purchased it & now it is mine to smother in kisses. Thank you, Britt!! Also, these shorts will be making many appearances this summer seeing how much they make me happy. The cotton black leggings were hanging in my closet the other day and I decided to cut them off in to short leggings above the knee after watching an episode of Roseanne. My husband Kyle and I are what you called "obsessed" with the show Roseanne. I owe it all to him since he introduced me to the amaaaazing comedy. Becky Conner wore short blue jean shorts similar to these with some stylish black biker shorts underneath..so she totally inspired me. And when my sister was home visiting this past weekend, she triggered my memory when pulling out a pair of short leggings of her own (with lace at the bottom--very Britt :o) ). Once again, I feel more comfortable when wearing something under these short shorts and the black leggings are slimming, which is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment