Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lindsey Hearts Lace.


Photos By Kyle Boen


Outfit Details:

Shirt: Rugged Wearhouse
Shorts: American Eagle: DIY cut off
Lace Leggings: Hand-me-down from Britt
Boots: Rack Room
Scarf: Handed down to my sister and then to me :o)


I am totally over thunderstorms, lightning and cable/internet outages!! They seem to be every week now and life would be so much prettier without them. I understand rain, just not all of the scary stuff that decides to tag along. I just wish every day could be rainbows and sunflowers and unicorns.

Fact: I love hand-me-downs. And I love my sister for always thinking of me when she decides to raid her closet and start new or in this case, take only her most favorite pieces of clothing and move across the country ;o) She knows I will only take the best care of her old clothes. These black lace leggings have earned a deserving spot on a ballerina pink hanger in my closet and I adore them!! Apparently, these leggings are called "trample feet pants" meaning they still have a bottom part that wraps around your foot..they are soo cute. You can't tell in this picture, but you will see soon what I mean. I love the idea of wearing really short shorts, but I truly only feel comfortable if I wear tights underneath them, so these are perfect and I think they add a girliness to the outfit.

As you may know already, I am quite fearless when it comes to fashion. My thoughts are: Why place it safe?? Fashion is all about expressing yourself and having fun. In this outfit I feel comfy, dressy, vibrant and ready to dance. Not a bad combination at all!! What I have learned my entire life was to dress for myself, not for anyone else. If I am feeling it, I wear it :o)


1 comment: