Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teen Vogue August 2011.







As I was prancing around Barnes and Noble in my long floral maxi dress on Independence Day with my lovely mum and husband, my eye caught these beautiful golden locks on the front on Teen Vogue. These pictures are insane, they are seriously like my dreams on crack! I mean, I kind of like to pretend that I live in a fairy tale, I feel like everything is more beautiful that way. I am lovin the vintage dresses, floral backgrounds, old Hollywood glamour, brushed out curls and raspberry kissed lips. I am obsessed with the pastel color palette and the "Secret Garden" feel of the entire photo shoot aswell. Taylor Swift has always been one of my beauty icons and I absolutely adore her.

P.S. This is my birthday issue<3

No comments:

Post a Comment