Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh, how my heart is smiling.

This girly girl is on vacation :o) A little sister time and inspiration was needed..so I escaped to my happy place ::Nashville:: to spend a few days watching some sweet little babes with my sis. I have snacked uncontrollably, stayed in what I think is the most beautiful home I have ever seen and ate hand fulls of buttery popcorn while watching the Easter inspired Hop movie with my sister and sweet little Kate this evening. My heart smiles. I will be back in 5 days and hopefully I will be incredibly inspired and get my creative juices flowing while I am here. I love the colorful personalities, the fashion, the people, the art, the music and the uniqueness that this city has to offer :o) LOVE. I hope everyone has a beautiful week. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment