Monday, April 4, 2011

Drum Roll Please.



Photos By Kyle Boen




Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Shorts: American Eagle; DIY cut offs
Flats: Old Navy
Bracelet: Gift from my sister
Black Tank: Kohls




Brace yourself. What you are seeing is actually real, not a figment of your imagination..haha, I finally unleashed the legs! It seemed only appropriate since the sun came out to play and I was kinda feeling fearless this day :o) I know I say this a lot, but for real..this shirt is my favorite and I want to shout it out..this is absolutely my "go to" shirt!! I love the vintage, grandma floral and bohemian feel it has. I often like to think I have wings in this shirt. I also adore wearing red lipstick<3 It adds a sultry retro spirit to the entire appearance. 

1 comment:

  1. Exactly where do you thrift? Because that shirt is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete