Friday, April 22, 2011

Frivorite.Faday.

Happy Friday my dear friends! I am starting an entry with just some of my favorite things in life and different things that inspire me (I have a lot) and will pick random Fridays to post. This will showcase a little bit of who I am and what makes me Lindsey Brooke :o) Hope you enjoy!! Bahaa, I tried to combine the two words and came up with Frivorite and Faday. Gonna leave them because they work! XOXO



Favorite Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Eyeshadow
Love them all but I LoVe SIN the most!!



Favorite Gloss: Smashbox O-Plump Lip gloss

 



Favorite Nails: OPI Nail Lacquer in Bring on the Bling<3


Favorite Blush: MAC "Style" Blush




Favorite Mascara: Cover Girl Mascara in Lash Blast Fusion

Favorite Sisters: Mary-Kate and Ashley




Favorite Snack: Oriental Rice Crackers


Favorite Model: Georgia May Jagger



Favorite Numbers: 4&8



Favorite Flower: Sunflower




No comments:

Post a Comment