Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday Bash.




Photos By Kyle



Outfit Details:

Dress: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Wal-Mart
Boots: Macy's
Necklace: Rue 21
Bracelet: Pangea

Happpy Saturday :o) And Happy 69th Birthday to my Granny!! Today we celebrated her Birthday with tons of yummy foods, red wine, carrot cake and fellowship! I was rushing to get ready (like always) and decided to throw on my skinny dress. Ha, I call it that because I can always count on this floral print dress to make me feel good. I love the busy floral print and the way it hangs on me, no need to add a belt around the waist, eat freely. I also love the zipper detail in the back..it gives the dress an edge and the slightly puffed sleeves are sweet and girlie<3 We did have a little incident with the owl necklace at the party when one of the little circles fell off the body, but thanks to my Aunt Mitzi..the owl is going to live :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment