Friday, May 20, 2011

Frivorite. Faday.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I know. I know. I am doing a terrible job keeping up with my days and hours and minutes and seconds! Two Friday Favorites back to back. >sigh< I wish I had an excuse other than a purple unicorn hacked my computer and I was unable to get on here for an ENTIRE week ;o)

...anyways, I'll make it up to you..promise!!
Here are are few of my favorite things<3


Favorite Lemonade: PINK!!

 

Favorite Taylor: Taylor Momsen with this super-cute pose.



Favorite Feather: Pink Peacock.



Favorite Little Kate: Kate Day :o)



Favorite Dog: PRINCESS<3<3



Favorite Fabric: Vintage Floral.



Favorite Shoe: This Beautiful Sparkly One!!


Favorite Idea: How stinkin cute is this . If only I could rewind my life and hit pause on Oct. 18, 2008, I would have all of my beautiful besties lined up and draped in vintage dresses like these below! I LOVE vintage floral, I live for vintage floral print. Ha. I may have to ask Kyle if he will marry me again just so I can do this<3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment