Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clothing XChange.




 Photos By Kyle<3



Outfit Details:

Dress: Clothing XChange
Tights: Target
Shoes: Rugged Wearhouse
Necklace: Francesca's Collections


Happy Wednesday :o) One of my absolute favorite places to shop in Nashville is called Clothing XChange located in Hillsboro Village. It is a trendy unique thrift store that has some of the cutest clothes. Like any other place, you kind of have to search the entire rack of clothing to find something you really like..that is exactly what I did when I found this $5 dress. As you may know..I am a huge fan of anything resembling a ballerina<3 So you could only imagine my excitement when I found this. The necklace was a gift from one of my dearest friends for my birthday! I actually picked it out, but she kindly surprised me with it. These shoes, I was completely intrigued by them the moment I saw the shiny gold out of the corner of my eye in Rugged Wearhouse one day. I am very selective when choosing an outfit and this is actually my first time wearing these shoes, but I feel they complement the gold in the necklace and tied the look together. All in all..I love this outfit :o)

1 comment:

  1. Very fun!! That dress was a great find. I love your blush too, by the way! :)

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete