Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Black Friday.




Outfit Details:

Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Belk
Tights: Boots
Sweater: Rugged Wearhouse (Urban Outfitters)
Beanie: Forever 21
Bracelet: Pangea in Nashville

I know I'm a little late posting this, but did anyone else venture out in to the 'Black Friday' madness like I did at...um, say 3:00 in the morning? Oh my gooooodness, these boots were my sweet purchase of the day only costing me $19 at Belk. The only problem is..every woman in Chattanooga will be wearing the same 'on sale' boots, which means I have to work extra hard to make mine extra special :o) I love the height of the boot and the flashy silver detail on the top.

The vintage A&F plaid skirt I scored at a cute little shop in downtown Chattanooga for only $3 and this sweater is my absolute FAVE..I would wear it every day if I knew it wouldn't look worn out. I want to keep it looking new as long as I can!

Red lips: Viva Glam1



Does anyone have an interesting Black Friday story??


1 comment: